Vohs Custom Landscaping is looking for a motivated, dependable experienced Stone/Block mason to join our team. In this role, you will be required to read and interpret blueprints, cut or shape stones, fix stones according to the structural plans, operate machinery, or replace missing and broken stones.
To ensure success as a Stone/Block mason, you should have excellent craftsmanship skills, a good eye for detail, and the strength to work on construction sites. A skilled Stonemason should be able to visualize the final stone structure before the first cut is made, and design the work accordingly.
- Reading and interpreting structural blueprints
- Determining the materials and equipment needed for the project
- Cutting and shaping stones to desired dimensions
- Laying stones according to construction plans or project specifications
- Operating machinery to move stones
- Smoothing and polishing stones and concrete
- Replacing defective or missing stones on walls and structures
- 3+ years working as a Stone/Block mason in construction
- Stone cutting, shaping, and binding tools
- Must be able to use a laser level
- Physically strong and able to manipulate heavy objects
- Ability to work outdoors and in noisy areas for extended periods of time
- Ability to be on time, perform as expected and be accountable
Pay: $23.00 – $30.00 per hour
Benefits: Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Masonry: 3 years
To apply for this job please visit vohslandscaping.com.